ILHM CENTER INTENDS TO CARRY OUT LEARNING, TRAINING, AND ASSISTANCE ACTIVITIES IN ORDER TO UNDERSTAND INNOVATION on::
• Change management in the digital healthcare, through advanced training in the area of leadership, technological and organizational transformation;
• Human resources management, organizational analysis and processes, performance monitoring and evaluation for empowerment and innovation;
• Smart health technologies and connected care industry for the Home Caring and Assistive Medicine;
• Big data, analytics, data technologies and artificial intelligence (IA) in the precision medicine approach;
• Predictive and personalized medicine. Accessibility , Sustainability and Ethics for Medacal care.
• Financial dynamics for innovation and key performance indicators in public and private healthcare organizations ;
• Value chains and cross specialties contaminations for the care pathway management;;
• Risk management, medical auditing and liability system public health ;
• Supply chain and advanced healthcare logistics and e-procurement models
• Network strategic models and cooperative alliances in health organizations;
• M & A and governance of health care complex structures;
• Private equity, angel investors and startups in the biomedical and life science industry.
Ihlm has focused new managerial learning skills into 7 strategic Area: